Would you date a younger man who is as mature as an older man?

Would you date a younger man who is as mature as an older man? Assuming you both want the same things and are at the same points in your life? Such as wanting to settle down? I know it is very hard to believe but just answer. I ask this because I am currently casually dating an older woman and will soon separate from her since I want something more than casual. I may be young. However, I have graduated from college, have started a business, and am in no debt. I don't party or drink because I hate doing both. I take countless classes on communication to improve my chances at catching an older woman and becoming an effective leader in my business. I take countless steps to ensuring I can date, seduce, and attract older women but does it matter? I guess my confidence is beginning to wither a little bit because society is ALWAYS telling me it will never work out. Yet, I want to date older women. I have no shame and not the slightest amount of regret for going after what I want. What do you ladies think?

I would prefer answers from older women.
Thank you for all of the responses. I understand that their is a gap to bridge in the relationship which is why I have been taking communication classes relentlessly. Who knows I may be fooling myself, thinking that I can bridge the gap if I learn enough from communication classes that I have been taking for three years but I am going to keep trying.

67

Most Helpful Girl