Ladies, be honest! would you rather date or approach a guy who parties all the time or you a guy who doesn't party and is a but shy?

This was dervided from a question someone asked a bit ago (all credit goes to the girl but i don't know your username lol), i just wanted to see the male version of it.

So the party guy is loud and like to do his own thing and follow his own rules.
The shy guy is nice and doesn't like to cause too much trouble, once he gets to know you, he will open up.

Out of the 2 which one would you date or approach. Please be honest.
Anymore?

102

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I wouldn't approach them both cause the first is too (let's say) irresponsible or at least is not putting his head into dating and loving. The second guy may be the total opposite plus he's too hard to approach and to understand! so I'd rather approach someone who's in the middle of these two

Most Helpful Guy

• The shy guy would never make a pass at them. It's the loud party guy or being single and sexless.