Do you think guys who are close to their sisters are better when it comes to women?

In terms of flirting, dating etc.

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

411

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it does help because while you do not flirt with your sister you have seen how girls tend to react to certain things much more. This gives you an idea on how to flirt with other girls based on how they think. If you understand what I am trying to say.

• So do you think any female company helps? So are guys who've had more female friends better with flirting for example?

• Good response ^_^

• @YingKim thank you. Yeah I think guys that have a sister have an advantage when it comes to flirting with other girls generally.

What Girls Said 4

• Not necessarily. My brother and I are close, and he's awkward as hell with women. I try to help, but I think it's just his personality, haha.

• How do you try to help though?

• I've only seen him try once. Mostly he just vents about it later.

• Oh dear

• Yes, definitely. Such guys are quite charming.

• What is charming.

• Means pleasant. Those who are close their sis or mum understands women very well, respect them. They know how to talk to women, what to say... Etc etc. A ladies man

• Not their mum surely.

• Not really , my brother grew up with girls his whole life and he seems to not have learned anything.

• Definitely, but you can always find a sister substitute if you were not blessed wiht a close sister.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm close to my sister, always was and I'm no lothario. I don't necessarily think it makes you better at flirting or dating or making yourself desirable to women.

I think it does give you a better understanding of women and makes you better able to empathise with them, which probably helps you build more stable long term relationships.

• I think it definitely helps you get a better understanding of how and why females think what they think, do what they do, feel what they feel, etc.

It prepares you for what's to come in a relationship, which helps you deal with a lot of the female dynamics. Things like their arguments and speratic mood swings won't phase you as much as the next guy who hasn't dealt with it all his life.

• thats becoz they have an insight into women

• No doubt about that.

• Not really. Guys that are close to their sisters, are usually emasculated in feminized households. Guys that grow up in a masculine competitive independent environment around a lot of guys (father and brothers) tend to attract more women

• Lol no. I have a sister and it hasn't made me better with women.

• yupp!
    it is known. ;)

• HELL YES ! I am really close to my sis , I keep on listening to her advices , and they do work !

• I don't think it has any real connection.

• Maybe that's my problem...

I have no sisters, female cousins or aunts.

• I think spending time with girls/women when you're growing up will likely aid in understanding how they think/feel - not to say that they're completely different from men of course.

• Even if they're friends? What about after growing up?

• I think the more time you spend with women the more likely you are to understand them (to an extent...) but obviously there are no guarantees.