I'm rich, how do I find a woman who loves me for me?

I have a bit of a problem.
I am a millionaire who wants to find a woman who loves me for me rather then my money.
Believe it or not it can be very hard to have a genuine relationship with someone if you have a lot of resources and wealth that other people could want.
Should i keep my wealth to myself until i'm sure she's the one, and she loves me for me.

3929

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, here's an easy step program to finding a nice girl when you're filthy rich

1) Don't flaunt your wealth. Get a normal apartment, car and clothes. Choose normal restaurant movie theatres... Don't lie to her about it, but also don't wave 100$ bill in front of her face. Get a job, if you don't have one already

2) Know what is a gold digger and know what is not. A gold digger will care ONLY about money and leave if you don't have it. Caring about money and financial security on the other hand is responsible.

3) Don't look for girls where you would usually find gold diggers, like high end clubs, restaurants, boutiques, parties or I don't know yachts clubs or something. Try whole foods or the cheap part of the football stadium instead. Try meeting girls doing things you like, like surfing. If the only things you enjoy is hanging out in high end bars or on a yacht, then maybe consider that a gold digger just might be the girl for you

4) Date within your league, lookwise! We all strive to find someone roughly equal to our own attractiveness. If you're a 3 and you find that a lot of 10s go for your, it's almost certainly about money

5) Don't be a dick and don't be paranoid. No self respecting girl would want to be with a guy that is an asshole to her and other people. If you treat her badly from the beginning on and she stays with you, it's because your money is treating her well enough to make up for it.
    And I get worrying about being used for money, but don't judge a girl for a crime she didn't even do yet. Most girls are incredibly tired of the women only want money stereotype, so don't make a big deal out of it

• I meant to say 5 step program. Damn it!

• Thank you this should be very helpful.