I'm rich, how do I find a woman who loves me for me?

I have a bit of a problem.
I am a millionaire who wants to find a woman who loves me for me rather then my money.
Believe it or not it can be very hard to have a genuine relationship with someone if you have a lot of resources and wealth that other people could want.
Should i keep my wealth to myself until i'm sure she's the one, and she loves me for me.

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 38

• I understand. As soon as you say I'm rich a woman will automatically want to be with you. You could be the ugliest person in the universe and she will still want you if she's a gold digger. I suggest you don't tell her and when the time comes you can let her know.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's still some woman in this world that for them money or possession is not that important because love is free and can never buy by money if you feel that love you found her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just keep it a secret until you've been with her for a long time, and knows she loves you for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy her a beautiful extravagant necklace that's cubic zirconia not diamonds. Never mention what the stones are. Give it to we over dinner.
    If she has a bitch fit when she finds out they're not diamonds she's fake

1|1
    0|0
  • I've had the same problem. I've tried this "low profile" thing but it just wouldn't work. I didn't fit in the average look I guess. Every time I met a guy, we wouldn't get along - I've studied in the best schools and I'm very cultured too due to my parents. I guess you should really try to find people that you identify yourself very well but never involving money. I've only met one guy in my life like this, and we both didn't know how affluent we were; our interests and habits were just the same. So I guess you should wait. I know, it's hard. But you'll find the one! Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Quit telling people that your rich dip shit that way maybe people will stop thinking about you in only that way...

So when you first meet somone (anyone )
    Start with "hi my name is "
    Instead of "im rich and i need.. "

3|2
    0|0
  • Pretend to look ordinary. You should watch that movie... Made in America. Follow Eddie's style. You might meet a hot chick in burger king.

0|0
    0|0
  • Call me and I'll tell you how... for a small fee lol

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

Recommended myTakes