What do you do when your boyfriend can't make-out properly?

My boyfriend's ex was really harsh with him and said he couldn't kiss and I don't want to be mean to him or make him upset by telling him he can't make-out right. He is a good kisser, like sweet pecks and quick kisses, but when it comes to making-out he needs s little help. He uses his tongue to much and devors my lips. How do I be nice about helping him. I know it's was his first time.

41

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was making out with an inexperienced blonde, I gave her "instructions" while she sucked on my tongue, haha.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • How?

• Ask him to go after one part of your lip at a time, sounds like he's just randomly sucking on your mouth.

Then, he should be rubbing your side or grabbing your cheeks from inside your panties.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be honest! Say you like personally when he just maybe slows down and makes the kisses go a bit slower. Say it feels too intense if he uses too much tongue and that he sometimes gets too rough for you. It's all about how you say it. There's a nice way to say it but then there's also a mean way which would be telling him his kissing is horrible and not being specific. Don't do that. Compliment him at the same too... tell him you love the chemistry you share and that you think he's good but that he should try doing *this* or *that* to make it even better.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE