I've never dated before, how can I date someone that's been in tons of relationships?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• as a girl i think it's super special to date someone who hasn't dated a lot of other girls before. thats cool

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Okay. But what if it wastes my "virginity" of dating?

• if you're worried about that then don't date her unless you're serious about her

Most Helpful Guy

• if that some1 accepts the fact u have no experience in dating... then everythng's fine basically...:-)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Okay, that's simple enough.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Every relationship is different and unpredictable. Experience doesn't help as much as you would think, it's just more baggage.

1|0
    0|0
    • I highly doubt that.
      From experience you know what you like, what you don't like, what doesn't work, who you shouldn't date, bad signs, good signs, how to start the relationship, etc.

• agreed. past relationships have taught me a lot, but also have left me with way more baggage than i care for. dating just isn't worth it unless you're really into and serious about that person

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes