Why does my guy joke about me being clingy? If I tell him I miss him, he says "woa, take it easy haha" but later on will tell me he misses me?

When I say anything "emotional" like "I miss you" or "you're great" he jokes around and says things about being clingy, or at least I think he's joking because like that same night he'll text me that he misses me and some of the same stuff I say to him.

I'm not sure if he's just not sure how to express his emotions or checking to see how I feel first or putting a wall up, I don't know, is this just normal guy himor/behavior

04

Most Helpful Guy

• He thinks he is funny. Tell him that he is funny, but when he makes jokes like that it isn't funny. Ask him how he would feel if you always told him he was clingy when he said that stuff to you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE