Is it okay for a girl to make the first move?

So on Saturday I had a private session with a boxing trainer at my gym. He was showing me the basics, it was pretty fun. He threw in a "you have to keep your gloves up, you have a pretty face you want to protect it" while we were training. After we were done he tried to start a conversation with me. Showed me this new backpack he bought that has a lunchbox built it in. Haha. Then asked me when the next time that I would come in would be? After that he asked me what I did for work & eventually what I was doing over the weekend then went on to tell me what he was doing. He never really asked for my number or anything. What should I do next? Should I wait for him to make the move or send him a message on facebook asking him if he wants to hang out sometime?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• No... don't facebook... too impersonal.

He kind of made the first move... so if you like him... it your turn to step up!

Next time your are at the gym... ask him afterwards if he would like to grab a drink of some sort to further your first conversation. That way it looks like your just picking up from where you left off.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it's okay. It's not common in some places, but there's nothing wrong with that.

I think you should ask him if he wants to meet up over the weekend and grab lunch. You can send it over FB or you can say it in person the next time you're in. :)