How to suddenly stop liking someone?

I like this girl and I know that I have no shot, so i'm trying to stop liking her completely, how shoould I go about this?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly, I would see if I have a shot with her. You never know. Don't sell yourself short.

Afterwards, I would simply find something that completely annoyed me about the person and blow it out of proportion/focus on it so much that the person begins to lose their allure.

• I HIGHLY doubt I have a shot, and i'd rather not embarass myself

• Sometimes I wish I could take control of some of you guys and do the work for you.

You will undoubtedly get rejected in life. I think it's better to find out and see what happens then to constantly wonder about what MAY have happened.

Live for today... like it was your last day alive.

Most Helpful Guy