If your crush asked you out, would you say yes? How would you respond?

I know this is probably a silly question, and you may think your answer is obvious. But when you actually think about it, would you ACTUALLY say yes? Would you risk discovering who he really is or risk a possible relationship gone bad and heartbreak? Would you be able to handle a relationship with this guy of your dreams? Let me know what you guys think. And actually give it some thought. I THINK I would say yes and that's what I want, but when I really picture him asking and imagine a REALISTIC relationship with him I'm not totally sure.
Sorry, this question is for anyone so I meant to put he/she :)

23

Most Helpful Guy

• It is better to have loved and lost then not to have loved at all, also the regret of what could have been can haunt you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd tell him I like him but I want to know what he wants. And I'd pay attention to him talking to see if I thought he as being honest or shifty. He might a at things he doesn't think I'll want to give him and cover or up by pretending to want other things.

You know people have different reasons for wanting a relationship. Just bc two people like each other and want to be in a relationship does not mean they mean they should be in one together.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But if I got a good feeling about his intentions And he was willing to go slow and I was not in an off period where I'm busy and don't want any hassle , then yeah there's no reason I wouldn't say yes to at least a date. :/)