Most Helpful Guy
YES that has happened to me multiple times.
I'm not bothered by "photos of grandma" as you said, to me that's sweet.
Starting with the most obvious:
1. Filth. Vacuum that carpet, change those sheets, get the laundry off the floor, tidy the surfaces of your furniture so you can wipe it down clean (desk, table, shelves) and it isn't cluttered. Put your shit in your closest, not piled up in a heap in the corner like a creepy presence. And above all else, never have dirty dishes lying around.
2. Insane amounts of skin and beauty products. There is something repulsive about seeing her dresser, just covered in bottles and tubes of lotion, creme, makeup. Get it tidied away, get a chest of drawers if you need it. Throw stuff out if it's expired. Try to keep it to a minimum, why do you need 30 bottles of stuff?
3. Clothes hanging around the room like it's a closet. It feels like I walked into the dressing room of a theatre, not where a human being lives. Are you a real person, or just for show?
Also, try to hide the laundry basket if it can't fit in the closet. Drape a piece of fabric over it if nothing else.
4. Odor. There's no excuse. You can buy activated charcoal deodorizers very cheaply, stick em under the bed, behind your laundry basket, etc. Then you can use essential oil, just put some on a paper towel and let it evaporate into the room. Make sure to put it on a plate so it doesn't stain furniture. Lavender is great.
5. Clutter. nothing makes me lose my libido more frequently than walking in to a girls cluttered room. It feels claustrophobic, I feel like saying "just wait a minute, let me clean up a bit first".
6. Used tampons visible in bathroom trash. Just no. In fact, empty the bathroom trash, don't let me see it full of used tissue paper, please.
7. Condoms/lube. Reminds me of you having sex with other guys. Hide the box please.
8. Dildo/sex toys. Don't ruin the magic. Keep that hidden, unless you're getting it out for a specific purpose.0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE