Who's more shallow and superfical?

I think women are. They are good at lying about things. It's natural selection for them to cheat. Also feminism provokes and encourages them to be shallow and cheat.

Im an average guy. I don't attract women cause my looks aren't good enough.

• Men
  • Women

1313

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think both men and women are highly superficial, so it's a toss up, however I think men are more superficial about things that don't matter nad women are more superficial about things that do matter.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Whoa! I never thought of it like that.

But I suppose if it matters for men, then it actually does matter. Lol.

But yeah. Women are superficial about wealth and being taken care of, guys are superficial about looking good and comfort.

• Huh?