Why do many young women prefer rough, dirty guys to clean, respectful, polite gentlemen?

Which do you prefer and why?
  • Rough, dirty guys
  • Clean, respectful, polite gentlemen

1512

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it all depends on the personality of the person that wants to date them. But if these are PHYSICAL features and not terminology then I would prefer the second one.

• Then why are all the girls I know my age going for the first one? They have no interest in people like me.

• I think it just might be their personality

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that is just the myth that girls prefer bad boys and settle down with well behaved men. Personally think attraction is an individual thing and to each their own.

• They always like rough and dirty guys