Guys, is it true or just an excuse to break up?

A typical reason when guys break up with girls is "I'm not good enough for u". Is this truly what u think or just an excuse? If its true, then why don't u try to be better to be good enough for her? If she's that great, why would u let her go?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes it's true.
    Maybe no matter what he does he feels like he's chasing a fleeting dream.
    Some people don't think they deserve a certain level of happiness.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So for those people, they would go for girls who are not so good to match their deserving level of happiness?

Most Helpful Girl

• they are lazy. you have to acknowledge that all men are lazy and bum and you get tired of yelling at him end up prostituting to support yourself and he become a bug dwelling in your kitchen. NOthing will work. you can try to yell, teach, admonishing, understanding, give some treats, whatever. although he will become a thief and you might have to run from time to time to escape gun shots.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE