Youngest age you would date? Guys, for all the guys 26 and up?

what would be the youngest you would date?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• To seriously date with long-term intentions? I'd probably keep it around 25+, but I guess it would depend on the girl and where her head was at. I would consider something casual with someone 20+ if I felt like she knew the deal coming in and there were no misconceptions of the nature and future of the relationship, but I can't imagine actually being in a "relationship" with someone that age. That would probably be more of a drag on her than me, really, haha. I'm sure I'm JUST what a 21 year old girl would be looking for😆

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well im 23 and usually i like guys in their early 30s... but im pretty mature. Lol

• That's cool. Nothing weird about that, we're all adults at this point. It would just depend where your head is at, like I said. I'm kind of a different animal in that I don't plan on having kids, so the window could be a little more open for me. If she's 23 and doesn't want kids, that age gap doesn't seem that crazy. If she's 23 and is ready to start a family, OR more likely, she just wants to be young and have fun, and the guy in his 30s is looking to settle down and start a family, that probably would be a bad match. The biggest thing that would concern me is the younger person tiring of the older one later down the line. If you're ok with 36 and 23, fine, FOR NOW. But if you have long term intentions, would you want your man to be 40 when you're 26? That needs to be considered, the bigger the age gap, the less short-sighted you can be.