Are you a romantic?

2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm nowhere even close to a romantic. I could care less about a romantic "connection" or love. I'm a nasty, horny pig to be honest. All I care about is sex. I also hate romantic novels and romance movies.

At least I admit it though.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• I would count myself as a romantic, but I REALLY have to dial it back. I so rarely get to a point where I can be all "romance ninja!" on a woman; I don't do grand gestures, though I would like to think I'd be good at those in a real relationship - as well as those sweet little things, like getting something she likes if I see it, or finding a little trinket that reminds us of each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • Always, being a gentlemen is important in life :) have a nice day

2|0
    0|0
  • Just Google "Somewhere In Time", one of my favorite movies. If you see it, I'll let you be the judge if I am romantic or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Romantic but not sensitive. Women seem to like it but still none of the ones I've met have appreciated that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my mood, But I can say I am a romantic person, But only for sometimes, Maybe be one will be more.

0|0
    0|0
  • i consider myself to be hopeless romantic yes. I wrote poems about some of my first crushes, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I can be :) Not looking like the romantic type apparently makes it more surprising

0|0
    0|0
  • yep, i can be very romantic... what about you? are you romantic?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a old fashioned kind a guy a renaissance man if you will, romance is an art and I it's artist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always lack that quality, but I am still working on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I m a completely romantic boy :) sensitive in any meaning also

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes

I am so romantic
    I prefer romance more then sex thou

0|0
    0|0
  • On occasion, yes. It has wear off over time as girls don't really appreciate the efforts that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, just can't seem to find a woman that appreciates it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm such a romantic, and I get way too into the corny dating stuff... Last year on Valentine's day i serenaded my girlfriend and gave her flowers, and in return she handed me a sheet of temporary tattoos and I was OVERJOYED at that display of affection, and I kinda realized that I could have given her a sheet of temporary tattoos and she would have been just as happy with it. But hey, I kinda like getting all worked up about what types of flowers best show my feelings and holding hands and being gushy romantic with people, its fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very romantic, very musical, very emotionally sensitive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to think I'm romantic but in my own certain ways...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a hopeless romantic if there ever was one lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i am very romantic :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a romantic.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 22

• Hell no; every time I try to be one I always end up with a guy that admits his feelings for me and denies it afterwards or I end up with a total jerk. I'm basically done with guys; I'm tired of their immaturity and I'd rather stay single then date or marry. And no, I'm not a lesbian.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you mean all the standard stuff like candles and flowers and every thing like that. Hell no.

If you mean, do I have unrealistic dreams of a perfect guy to love me and be my best friend at the same time? Then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm the least romantic person ever. My ideal first date would be give me $5000 and leave me alone

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic! I'm in love with love <3

0|1
    0|0
  • There's a romantic side of me, then there's the logical side which seems to dominate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, write it on my profile too :))

0|0
    0|0
  • Very much a romantic

0|0
    0|0
  • Hopeless romantic lol... yes indeed i am!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hopeless romantic right here lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am ^_^*

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not, but I know @PiuBelloAmante is hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope why do ask?

0|0
    0|0
  • this is secret :D im romantic

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be :O

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, yes i am

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, romance does nothing for me, I don't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup I'm a romantic. Girls we need to step up our romance game too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I am. Corny stuff makes me feel... corny.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes