What is your opinion on fat girls dating skinny guys?

Have you ever seen a bigger chick dating a skinny guy? What do you think when you see them together? Do you think size matters when it comes to love?

3254

Most Helpful Girl

• There shouldn't be one... people should keep their big nose out of other peoples buisness... lol i mean nobody likes being told who they should and shouldn't date and what their apparent "type" should be... i like skinny guys but just because i'm over-weight doesn't define me... but apparently the world loves to be define others by what they look like... but people are over-weight for many reasons... i'm over-weight because of genetics... not because i eat mounds and mounds of food a day (because i don't...), i have 2 small things and 1 bigger meal for my tea but i'm still over-weight... So what i'm trying to say is people shouldn't judge and live and let be, those that do are just losers.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE