Girls, is he cheating on me, or am I just paranoid?

My boyfriend keeps talking about his past relationship with his ex, who I am close friends with now. He does talk to and about her A LOT, but he talks about me to her and also touches me (i. e. heavy petting).

The latest thing he said was he'd kiss her if I let him. I told him several times I don't want to enter a polygomist relationship.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't appear to me, CLASSICDUH, that Neither one of them have much to hide When-------He does talk to and about her A LOT, but he talks about me to her...
    You are buds with his "EX," and with This, he also is talking up a storm to You about Her. I am surmising, with the writing on the wall and all, that he does Still have feelings for Her, can't let go of her right now, because the both of you, are Budding buds now... yes, most likely has feelings left for her.
    No, not 'Cheating" but "Cheating" you somewhat when he cannot seem to let go of the past and even though he is 'Heavy petting' with you, he may still be thinking of her as well.
    You are between the rock and a hard place here, dear, and perhaps you cannot have your cake and eat it Two, as I put it. If you want him to stop his talking and his ticker from Squawking, maybe it would be best to back away from Her a bit and give yourself a chance with romance with him.
    However, he is young, still wet behind the ears in years yet and as I have also mentioned a few times on GAG: When a guy disappears, there is still your bestie bud and a friend till the end many times.
    Good luck. xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE