Guys, Would you talk to a girl who wanted to be a mortician?

So, next year I was wanting to start college for mortuary science to become a mortician.

When guys ask me if I'm in school, or what do I wanna go to school for, I tell them.

Some of them tell me it's strange, unique, awesome, or it makes them think a little differently of me.

Guy, what would you think if a girl told you that? Is it really a big deal what she wants to go to college for, as long as she's planning on doing something with her life?

Well, I don't see it as being creepy.

Plus, it's a career that will always have a need for employees!

20

Most Helpful Guy

• You should check out the singer from the band , butcher babies. She is hot, awesome and wants to complete her mortician stuff. Great role model for you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE