Guys, What do guys think about?

What do guys think of insecurities? Meaning what do you think of a girl that has an insecurity of not having no sexual experience and being judged on that one aspect.

I had a guy that found out that once I had no experience in anything - not even making out - the guy quickly retreated and did not want to get to know me. Also, how do you bring this topic up to a guy when you do not want every guy to run. (No I am not religious just was busy focusing my life elsewhere - career and education)

18

Most Helpful Guy

• You are 25 with no experience? I would retreat too. At that age, I WANT good sex with my partner. Go out an experience somethings because I can tell you right now, my careers is going great, and I date women like you all the time, who spent more time on their careers, and after they were done with climbing the corporate latter as much as they could, they realized that the average man was not even close to achieving what they did. This gives the advantage to men like me who are educated and have careers. However, if you want to find this man, you will need some experience. I would HATE having to teach a woman, at this point in my life, how to properly suck dick.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So sleep with just anyone just to gain experience. ... To me that just sounds wrong.

• I meant to say having sex is a healthy thing to do, assuming they meet your standards.

• Well, good luck finding prince charming. I can't believe you are 25+ and still looking for prince charming.