Guys, Does it bother you when girls clean your stuff?

I've been dating this dude for a minute and I was over the other day I started picking up some trash and he said "oh god are you cleaning my room?" As if it were a bad thing! He could have been kidding but I get the vibe he was being serious because he seems to do that any time my motherly side comes out. I'm just wondering, does that bother you guys? If so is it because it's like something that makes you feel like the girl is being controlling or assuming too much importance or makes you feel "whipped"/like a child or just some of you are adverse to motherly actions? Or what?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what's wrong with your boi, but I personally dig it if a girl was 'taking care' of me like that (cleaning, tidying, organizing etc.)

I'm although i'm excellent at getting work done and everything, it's just one thing that sort of pulls me down, it's my messiness, so having my girl help out with that is a win.

You're really sweet for doing that for your boi, but it's a pity that he isn't appreciative of your efforts.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE