Is it true that older men seek younger women because they think we're naive?

They always try to impress me with what kind of flashy car their driving or they mention it in conversation. Some of these men claim to have even gone through college and have a job so I wonder what the heck they want to do with a struggling undergrad.

I don't look mature for my age but supposedly I act mature for my age. But I don't get it because I'm kind of ditzy and clumsy even though I'm intelligent, I'm pretty awkward when people first meet me

*Also easy to manipulate?

720

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not naivety that attracts us. There are two reasons for this:

1) Younger women on average tend to be more positive-minded and less glum/pessimistic, which seems to attract men (from what I've seen in my lifetime)

2) Younger women tend to doll up themselves more often on an everyday basis, than women when they get older.

• seems like a legit answer

although i'd say older women are just realistic not pessimistic and i'm too lazy to get dolled up daily

• Actuallly I'd say cougars are more nice lol

Most Helpful Girl

• No they do it for an ego boost to know they still got it