- hi, my name is...Vote A
- hey, are you single...Vote B
- yo i like you...Vote C
- Wassgud let me get ur #...Vote D
- your so beautiful im lost for words...Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
They're all pretty bad. I'll explain why
1. Very awkward, if you ask for her name then then she's gonna say her name and conversation is overrr. You've got nothing to talk about then and will leave you in silence. The only way to save yourself then is to talk about her name.
2. Too straight forward. She's just gonna be like "uhm, yeah?" And conversation is overrr again. You can't even save yourself then, because talking about relationships, why she's single or exes is a red flag.
3. Again, to straight forward. She's probably gonna run away.
5. Awkward and too straightforward. She's gonna say thanks and has no chance to respond on that. So or you're gonna compliment the shit out of her till she runs off or conversation is overrr.
What is a good way?
Talk about the thing you have in common then. A friend, the place where you are etc. Give a comment and ask for her opinion, then give a comment again (I recommend you something funny) and get this conversation started.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
- Show AllShow Less