How can we turn you ON?

How to turn you on?
Ladies, what are things that we men can do if we want to turn you on big time. I do realize that every girl is different, so please share what turns YOU on personally.

anymore answers

65

Most Helpful Girl

• muscles. just. muscles.

• hmmmm is there a certain muscle you really love?

• you're welcome ;D

• Thanks for MHO :D

What Girls Said 5

• I love when men don't overly flirt with me. It's nice to talk and get to know one another and not have all the attention on me/just flirtatiousness. Talk to me about what you're passionate about, or what you're good at, or work, etc. Or seeing a man in his element. Also just to be funny, down to earth, and interesting. Basically don't express that you're into me. I don't know why, but that turns me on when it comes to men. Aside from the physical appearance, though he can look any way if he's got charisma.

• gosh i just noticed this comment. So you like guys you don't compliment you much?

I noticed this too in some girls, i think it's because you've been complimented a lot that when someone you find attractive does it makes him look less important or that he's your bytch or something xD?

• Only guys that I'm attracted to can turn me on.

• which kind of guys are you attracted to? and is there something specific those guys can do which might make you super horny/turned on

• All different kinds of guys. I don't have one type.
      And touching my inner thighs is one of the biggest 'turn ons' for me.

• ahh nice to know thanks :)

• Be confident. Look sexy.

• Other than me needing to be attracted to you, it's pretty ridiculously easy to turn me on.

• kissing on my neck,

What Guys Said 5

• flipping the light switch

• Be a billionaire bodybuilding doctor. You'll be fighting them off with a shitty stick.

• You will be fighting them off with Israel's missile defense system ha ha

• You don't have to be a bodybuilder, just a billionaire doctor :p. But that's still not a turn on

• *takes out notepad*

• You can just turn on the fan switch on your way out thanks bruh

• You have to be rude to them.

• pshhh, i lose interest to girls who like rude guys. they are just unsmart and most likely immature, that's why they are usually around 15-24 those girls who do