Guys: girlfriend sick?

If your gf was sick to the extreme what would you do to make her feel better asap?

17

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• Well if she is extremely sick take her to the hospital? But if it isn't something that serious, only thing I would be able to do is take care of her. Get her anything that she may need, cook for her and just be there. Give her the right medicine etc.

• I don't know much about taking care of sick people, so I would have to look up her particular disease online and get some advise on how to better take care of her.

• Get her pain meds and see the doctor. I'd let her sleep in my house as long as she needs. I've found sleeping to be really helpful against fighting an illness.

• if it's contagious, there is nothing I can do and just tell her that hopefully she'll get better soon

• I can make a soup and stay with her until she gets better.

• Anything and everything I can. Make her soup, take care of her, take her to the doctor, etc.

• Be more specific.
    ┬┐Is this like a cold or more like an actual life-risking disease?

• I'd visit her in hospital. Maybe bring her some grapes or some shit.

• Take her to the ER.

• Take her to the doctor or ER.

• Take her to the doctor.

• yea I would want to make her feel better

• What could I do I'm not a doctor

• she's probably faking to get a free ride.

• Take her to the doc

• I'd let her rest on the couch, I'd make her breakfast in bed, get her lunch, and even do 2 of the hardest thing a man can do... Give up the remote... and share bacon! But that's only if she's really sick, if she just has a slight cold, and still make her get up and be like, " you, the one with the face, I made some toast