Have you been turned down but tried to keep in contact? and vice versa?

Have you told someone you had feelings but got turned down and then just kept in contact with them

or

had someone had feelings for you which you didn't feel and kept in contact with that other person?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I turned someone down and we are still close friends. ( he got over it, after a while he started dating another friend of ours and they have been toguether for te last year and half)

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, but if a friend leads me on after I they turn me down I usually pursue them until they tell me to stop (not to the point of harassment, just subtle flirting). Why? If they were really a friend, they would stop my advances. I usually pursue them a short time after or else I break the friendship off completely. I love it when they ask why I stop contacting them after though :).