Guys, if you text a girl while at work you obviously love her right?

If you take time out of your work day to text a girl or text her back you obviously love her right?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you a crazy person? Because that is a completely crazy conclusion to come to.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I was just wondering. Yeah Im kinda crazy. :P

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• What else could it mean?

0|0
    0|0
  • Love her? I wouldn't say that. It's possible, but just texting a girl while you work or text her back doesn't necessarily mean love. Of course, a guy can get in trouble if he's not doing his job. So, if he's risking that, then more likely he probably is in love. But either way, it's rather stupid to risk your job that pays bills just to text a girl at work.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a word, yes! If I'm texting a young lady while she is working, it's because I'm going nuts, and need to see her, feel her, or even, just hear back from her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol, I suppose so. In the same way he loves sports, since he's probably checking his fantasy team frequently at work too ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • no, if I text a girl well in the middle of a movie TV show or game I'm caught up in I love her, if I text her well I'm at work I've got nothing to do at work, just being honest

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes