What ideal age group do you like to date?

Mine is probably 25-30.

What about you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The oldest I'd probably be alright with would be 25. There shouldn't be too much of a difference in life stages between my own age and that range, which is good.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• 45-65 is my ideal

0|1
    0|0
  • 18-20

I go for much younger women. Wait till you begin to age. It is kinda funny how women tend to want older men when they are younger but then tend to hate the fact that men want younger women as they get older

0|1
    2|0
  • Any age over 18 not old women that are tired out and have been around the block one time to many

0|3
    1|0
  • I usually prefer 20-25 year olds because most people my age are too immature for me but it's tough because everyone assumes that I'm immature since I'm 18

0|0
    0|0
  • No clue, its always in the air for Me. Since Im a strog believer in finding love in all the weirdest places haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• This isn't set in stone, but I prefer the 28-40 range.

0|3
    0|0
  • I don't know if I have one. And love is love. So even if I ever got into a situation where my partner is older than people expect or something, it's love so there's no age limit with that

1|0
    0|0
  • Anybody under 31 and over 18 basically. I don't care much for age. Personality is what matters.

0|2
    0|0
  • 21-25

I'd be ok with up to 2 years younger but that's not ideal.

0|0
    0|0
  • 65-100

at least those guys are less likely to cheat on you.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes