Guys, would you be ok with this?

If you had a girlfriend that got hit on a lot, and you were around or knew about it, would this make you not want to date them anymore? Or would it make you feel happy that other guys want the girl that you have?
Thanks =)

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... it'd make me uncomfortable... but its not like she can help it. I guess that depends on how much i trust her. If she ever told me about it happening, I'd ask how she reacted. If i was satisfied with the way she handled the situation, it wouldn't bother me that much.

I mean, for instance: One of my exes, when we were together got asked out by a guy. She told me how she replied, "no thanks. I already have the best man i could ask for". It made me feel really good at the time- not only her reaction- but the fact that she actually told me about it happening.

So if said GF did things like that, then I'd be ok with it :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE