Is it true there's someone for everyone?

Or is that a lie to make single people feel better?

1721

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I think that's a total lie. There isn't someone for everyone. The problem is it's all really unpredictable and if people told you the truth many people would blame themselves. They'd think it's there fault because they aren't attractive enough or they're boring or blah blah blah. None of that is true either but it's really hard to convince people that. The truth is there's a lot of people out there and sometimes some people clique with a lot of people and others clique with very few. That's just life. But being unhappy and unkind to yourself definetly won't help. So we lie. Because it's easier to convince someone that they just need to wait then tell them the truth and help them through the potential depressive storm that comes with the ambiguity. The truth is no one really knows but since your human and all these other humans are also humans the chance of finding someone who likes you is actually pretty high.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, I can't believe all you people believe that there's nobody out there for everybody. That its just a big hocus and a big fat lie. You realise there's like more than 7 billion people in this world right? There is someone out there for everybody. Really there is. You just haven't waited for long enough or looked for the one in the right direction. I've got myself a boyfriend, my OTP (one true pairing as my friends say) and my soul mate who is better than anyone I know (no offense, we just connect and all) and I myself truly did think I would literally never in a million billion years that I myself would in fact get a boyfriend and a future husband. (we plan to get married later on) Why so? Because I'm really unpopular and not exactly always boyfriend material and yet I managed to get one. There's a little old saying that I found in the girl's bathrooms, "You can't force someone to fall in love with you. God has someone out there for everyone. If its meant to be, it will be. You just have to be patient." Its not a lie at all. People just give up too soon and in my opinion by the tones of the other opinions down below me and above me, just don't want to find someone. If you want someone, you have to have a positive attitude by thinking happy thoughts and smiling. There are several more things you need, but moping about it, most certainly ain't gonna help nobody. Just remain positive, patient and persevere. You'll get through this and you will find your soul mate.