Which girl is more attractive to u and why?

2482

Most Helpful Guy

• Both are not my type. Blondes are just so stupid.
    The one on the left has a bald spot and is also below average. So if you mix the bald spot with the fact that she's below average and short then no she's not attractive.
    The one on the right just looks tired as if she needed sleep. Her eye bags rat her out. Plus she shouldn't be smiling it doesn't look right on her. Yet if we were to compare left to right then yeah left would probably beat her any day. The left is like a 2 out of 10 and the right is more like a 4 out of 10.

Most Helpful Girl

• Both are very attractive but different types!

If I were to have a threesome, I'd love to have two girls that look like that. One cuter the other sexier.
    I bet they get a lot of male attention when they go out together