Have you repeatedly gone back to an old flame and why?

I think some people find themselves (yes I'm guilty!) going in circles with certain poeple hoping this time it will be different. Why did you and has it ever worked out?

55

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• No I haven't but I think most people do it for fear of being alone. They have a comfort zone with that person.

• All people can change a relationship is never easy it is work 24 7 but if two people truly love each other and will be honest with each other and speak and talk then there's nothing that can stop that relationship from working nothing because that's what you have to do you have to work on me but the real question is are you just saying you love or do you actually hurt when they're not in your presence

• Nope I avoid drama and avoid people like that.

• Yes lots of Times and because you know each other

What Girls Said 5

• Yes. I loved him and it made me stupid and unrealistically hopeless.
    It did not work out because he simply does not have a value system. He doesn't have what it takes to make it work out and there are parts of his personality that will ALWAYS cause problems.

• Love does that to us. Hope you found someone who shares your values and makes you happy!

• yes and i don't regret it

• Me either. Each time was something special even if it didn't last.

• No never especially if he did something to fuck it up :)

• I don't go back dating my exs plenty of guys out there

• i've never actually gone back to a guy i've dated and broken up with but i find myself always considering thinking about going after a guy i was interested in for a really long time and he felt the same way about me but we fought so often that it didn't work out. but yeah, i'm in circles

• And that is my predicament. So frustrating!!!

• it's incredibly frustrating, sometimes it fucks me up.. i just think about it all the time and wonder why it never worked out. i've gotten over him, fell back, gotten over him, fell back in and so on.