Have you repeatedly gone back to an old flame and why?

I think some people find themselves (yes I'm guilty!) going in circles with certain poeple hoping this time it will be different. Why did you and has it ever worked out?

55

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I loved him and it made me stupid and unrealistically hopeless.
    It did not work out because he simply does not have a value system. He doesn't have what it takes to make it work out and there are parts of his personality that will ALWAYS cause problems.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Love does that to us. Hope you found someone who shares your values and makes you happy!