Girls with fake tits/ass?

Feel free to elaborate in the comments :)

• A turn off
  • I prefer natural, but i don't mind them.
  • Im happy either way
    Vote C
  • Sexy
    Vote D

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I can understand why a girl with no tits would get an incredible boost in confidence and genereal quality of life by having 'fake tits'.
    And I could never have a problem with that.

However... we see quite a lot of girls with perfectly acceptable B, C and D size breasts, go totally overboard (and oversize).
    And more often than not, they're obviously attention whores going great lenghts for affirmation.

So while fake tits in itself isn't a turnoff, the behavoir and reasoning behind having them done, often is.

• I like the way u put that, i do have friends with some type of insecurity about a small chest but some women are just greedy

• Personally, I prefer A&B cups... but that's just me?