Girls - how should a guy at the gym approach you?

Suppose there was a guy you liked. How do you wish he approached you at the gym?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• The same way other guys have previously done so at the gym: linger, make eye contact, say hi or bye in passing like you're regulars, do this a few times then initiate the convo as she's leaving or arriving usually. never in the middle of a workout or when she has headphones in. if she's working out walk by maybe and smile.. that'll give her a hint.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Introduce yourself, get to know her bruh. Don't over think it, be confident.

It is funny to approach girls, you can just feel the eyes of betas that would love to approach but can't.

Good luck!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE