Guys how much of a deal breaker is teeth for you?

So basically all of my teeth on the top and bottom are straight except on my right side i have two teeth that are crooked im so self conscious of it and I am getting it fixed soon and everyone always tells me how pretty i am and all that and i have a lot of guys hit on me but I am so insecure to smile at guys because of this.

so? I forgot to mention aside from that I am pretty much considered to have the perfect curves and i work out and squat all the time and I am really nice and out going.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• You can easily fix all this. Go talk to a dentist, crowns, veneers, invisalign, braces. Tons of options.

I got a crown to fix my front tooth a few years back.

• Forgot to finish the answer, It's not a deal breaker. But it's really easier than you think to fix. I paid $2,000 to fix my front tooth. I'm so glad I did, worth every penny!

• I am getting braces for a year on may they're going to be the clear cermaic ones and I am willing to endure the embarrassment to get them fixed but in the mean time..

• You'll be so glad you did. People really don't care if adults have braces. Lots of people do it, it's becoming more and more common.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're gonna fix it soon, why think about it so much? Be glad you get it fixed.