Why do some black girls prefer white guys?

I mean can understand black guys prefering white girls, but why would black girls prefer white guys?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• My question is why can you understanding black guys preferring white girls but not vice versa?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Because whites are more neotenous/feminine in appearance than blacks, whereas blacks are more robust/masculine in appearance.

• Oh okay, that's interesting. What about or depth of voice and that type of thing?

• A deep voice does sound extremely manly, but again, doesn't make me more attracted.

Most Helpful Guy

• Literally the only two interracial couples I have never seen in person are white guys with black girls and Asian guys with black girls. So I don't think they like white guys.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I sad some. They keep posting questions on here, haven't you seen any?

• I said in person not what people say on the internet two very different things.