Why do some black girls prefer white guys?

I mean can understand black guys prefering white girls, but why would black girls prefer white guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My question is why can you understanding black guys preferring white girls but not vice versa?

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Because whites are more neotenous/feminine in appearance than blacks, whereas blacks are more robust/masculine in appearance.

• Show All
    • Oh okay, that's interesting. What about or depth of voice and that type of thing?

• A deep voice does sound extremely manly, but again, doesn't make me more attracted.

Most Helpful Guy

• Literally the only two interracial couples I have never seen in person are white guys with black girls and Asian guys with black girls. So I don't think they like white guys.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I sad some. They keep posting questions on here, haven't you seen any?

• I said in person not what people say on the internet two very different things.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• Because they can. Duh

0|1
    0|1
    • That's not a reason why.

• Show All
    • Saying someone prefers a particular race implies that the prefer it more than others. Yet they 'can' prefer any given race, but clearly can't prefer every race over every other race - that would just be logically impossible. So the fact that they can prefer a race doesn't cause them to prefer it.

Thanks for tagging her

• I don't know how to answer that... but race shouldn't matter when you really like some one a whole lot! Why should it? Why can't you be happy with whoever you want be happy with> Life too short and if you find love then go for it and if your like me you just live to love yourself and that it... it easy really mate...

Recommended myTakes