Guys, what makes a good impression on a first date?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Sucking my dick.

Seriously. That would do it.

Otherwise, pay for your own meal. Chivalry is inequality. And no my feelings aren't going to be hurt because I'm the 'man' and I'm supposed to pay. Her paying for her own meal shows me that she's an independent person, has a brain, and believes that women aren't inferior to men.

I don't care who it is. If she expects me to pay for her meal--a relative/complete stranger--then she is not a woman I want to date.

Inb4 'asshole', I don't care about paying for later dates, after I've gotten to know her and like her more. But, paying for some strangers meal just because she happens to have a vagina? No.