I like this girl but her sister is also very beautiful, should I give her sister a try?

a large reason of dating her sister is to proberly get closer to her, should i do it? i mean i'm also starting to be attracted to her sister what should i do?

57

Most Helpful Girl

• How are you gonna get close to her if you decide to date her sister?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go for the sister you want. If she has any dignity she won't date you or do anything with you if you dated her sister. Your just going to look like a scumbag at least have some balls and go for who you want.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • but she rejected me 5 years ago, but back in 2013 she was asking me if i "would date a girl like her " an i played it down saying we r friends etc it would be weird etc but i wanted to say yeah but again with girls, they r unpredictable what if i had said yes an she told me what she did back in 2010 "eeeewww" i mean we were 13/14 back then but u never know