Should I be upset over my girlfriend doing this?

My girlfriend and I go to schools about 30mins apart. Since we started seeing each other we've spent the weekends together and at least 1 weekday, usually Tuesdays or Wednesdays I spend the night at her place. Last weekend she told me she has a lot of work to do during the week and that we wouldn't be able to see each other until the next weekend. I said its not a big deal at all and that school needs to come first right now. Well last Tuesday night she tells me she's going to the bar with her friends. I think she could tell I was a little angry since she told me that weekend that she and I couldnt see each other during the week due to all of her schoolwork.

Am I over-reacting here or is it kind of shitty for her to tell me she doesn't have time for me but has time to go to the bar?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Not nice of her. She should be upfront and honest and just say she want sot spend some time with friends.