Why are most guys freaked out by tall girls?

If there were 2 girls who have the same exact personality and are like identical twins, but one is tall and one is short. Who would you pick?

217

Most Helpful Guy

• Who would you pick? Oh god, your logic makes me feel that choosing a girl as a partner is like choosing between the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 plus... where did the emotions and chemistry in relationships go?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm not talking about relationships. At the end, you date who u fall for. Im just saying most guys show interest in short girls more than tall ones.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because tall girls are usually men whose dick's tucked and taped?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE