Guys, do you really like coming home to dinner on the table?

What is so pleasing about coming home to your wife/girlfriend having dinner waiting on you? Or is it somhing you even care about?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel that is something that people should share the role in a relationship! It's very comforting to either partner to have dinner ready for them when they get home from work or college. It should not be a gender exclusive endeavor, that unbalances the relationship in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Weird. I would have thought this was a stereotype that most guys today had moved beyond, but apparently not. None of my girlfriends cooked, and I lived with two of them. For the last 12 or so years I've lived by myself; I'm so used to making my own dinner that it would feel awkward not to, I think. So no, I wouldn't care. Making dinner together would be my preference I guess.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well Im not really asking if they expect it. Just if its liked. I like taking care of my bf. I just didn't know if guys liked it or why they did

• It's the fact that she was thinking about me even when I wasn't there. The fact that she was thinking on how to make me happy, on how to pleasure me.
    It has never happened to me before, but if it ever happens I'll be grateful, and let her do whatever she wants with me after dinner :P

1|3
    0|0
  • Sure as hell beat a dimly lit romantic dinner for one.
    40.media.tumblr.com/.../...oeX2gV1tr746go1_500.png

1|1
    0|0
  • It's nice to come home after a hard day's work and not worry about making plans or cooking a meal. Just like any chore or errand, when you come home after work and it's done for you, it always a pleasant surprise.

... and the whole "she's thinking about me" junk.

1|0
    0|0
  • What isn't pleasing about coming home to dinner on the table? It's a hell of a nice gesture and it makes you feel appreciated.

1|4
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes