Am I to shallow?

This guy im kinda dating, is not as tall as i want him to be, im 165 cm and he is a bit taller than me like 169 i think and im all into guys who are 185 '+
But he is hot and sweet and nice and funny.. so is it lame of me to let this bother me?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's shallow, a lot of girls want significantly taller guys, if you're going to end it with him, do it now... it's unfair that he's wasting time on someone who doesn't appreciate all his values.

Most Helpful Girl

• No you aren't and you'll probably get over it soon because you like him so much