A couple girls have asked what I wanted , should I be more honest about sexual desires?

i've had 2 conversations at bars this month and 2 different girls have asked what i wanted , one asked what i wanted to do this summer and what my goals were? another asked more specifically what i wanted from her?

but i was reluctant when they asked to go into details about my aspirations for dating / sex and type of girl i'd like to date. i just didn't feel comfortable to discuss this with them or sure how to bring the topic up? but i wonder if i should try and be more open and honest with them

10

Most Helpful Girl

• You should always be honest.

• but you want them to feel comfortable too , getting into too much sexual details might not be something there ready for

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0