On a date, if this happens, what would you do?

Ok so you go on a date and your partner says or does something so funny that you laugh hard to the point that you couldnt breathe. While Laughing you inhale maybe smoke from outside BBQ, dust from dust air, or bug flies in your throught and now your caughing, caughing so hard that you accidentaly poop your pants... what would you do?

2926

Most Helpful Girl

• I would die. My heart would fucking stop... and I would die. There is no other option. You CANNOT come back from something like that. lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • at least when they do your autopsy they'll think your defecation came from natural release from your muscles relaxing.

• how'd you become a editor for this site?

• I wrote a lot of takes that got promoted, I guess... and a high MHO. I just kept answering questions that people liked I guess?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be embarrassed and laugh. I'd probably explain what happened, excuse myself, and tell that story a thousand times.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE