What do guys like more a bad bitch or good girl?

also what's the difference and what do guys like girls to wear?

212

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I like the people who don't think people can be marginalized into two binary groups based on arbitrary behavior patterns with one being a "bad bitch" and the other a "good girl".

I prefer people who see more shades of colors in this regard. This is true of all behavior and causes.

(It does not apply to physical sex, though. Humans ARE male or female; inbetween is an error.)

• i agree with @macncheese although bad girls with good girl mannerisms r also attractive. I like girls in lots of type of clothes, but my latest fav is a short romper.

• Good girl 100% no one likes to be around a bitch especially 24/7.

Shevshould wear something comfortable :)

• A good girl with a secret naughty side. And blue jeans with a black, kinda tight, t shirt. And the jeans gotta be not skinny jeans. Just straight up normal blue jeans. Soooo cute!!! This is perfection

• WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?

GOOD GIRLS HAVE A BAD B IN THEM THAT JUST NEED TO BE UNLEASHED LIKE THE HULK

• It depends. The bad guys who will treat you like shit like a bad girl to use for some time. The normal guys who want a good girl are ignored because even the good girls get together with the bad guys who pretend to be good.

• A good girl... Who is bitch only for me in bed... ;)

• Good girl for the long term bad bitch to fuck around

• Good girl for me.

• It's kinda the same way that many ladies like the douchbag/ bad boy kinda guys... I think the bad element make it attractive 4 both the sexes... my opinion tho... I love girly girls tho if u want my opinion ;)

• Bad Girls are always more fun.

• A bit of both actually. I need humor and an edge to my lady.

What Girls Said 1

• A good bitch.