+1 y

Should I text him?

Well, haven't seen him for almost 3 weeks after the second date. I sent him a message 2 weeks ago, no reply back, then after several days I asked him if he was ok and should I delete your # since the no message back behavior ( I know guys have plenty of excuses or reasons for not replying, like busy, but busy will never be a proper excuse for doing that... In fact, main one could be dislike or lose interest.. I don't wanna keep contacting sb who doesn't care for me or like me) He said "sorry, I m busy over the weekend, blah, blah, blah.." I was pretty unhappy with the busy excuse, but I still played it cool "ok, sure"

He text me again after a week, started with"Hi!', I replied him 4 hours later.

He:" how have you been?"
Me:" Pretty good^^ thx"
He:" Glad to hear it, I ve been very busy. And I made plans over the weekend. I'm sorry I haven't messages you"
Me:"Understand, that's ok:) take care of urself"
He:"The plans were with my roommate from college:P"
Me:"Really, ha, wish u guys had good time^^"
He:"We did, lots of goofing off and watching movies"
Me:" Yea, sounds like my weekend"
He:"Hope you had fun too"
Me:"Thanks ***! we did^_~"
He,:“Glad to hear it:)"
Me:"well, lovely hear from you, good night><"
He:"You too, good night"

3 days past, no message from him. I like him, but I just don't wanna be clingy or needy. Do you think he is giving up on me, coz I think I maybe a little cold.. people who care most get hurt badly and easily.. I pretend I even don't care about him although I really do. Could you tell me how to handle this, text him or wait, also what should I text? just hello? thanks!
He may think you lose interest on him, text him, he is waiting..
You don't need to do the contact thing, he ll message again if he cares
Not easy to tell, pray for you guys
Vote C
GirlGuy
Should I text him?
2
3