Guys, would you date a girl with trust problems?

20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Probably not. I pride myself in being honest and reliable and it would really bother me if someone that close didn't trust me. Trust is a huge part, if not the biggest part, of a relationship. As an example I have a few good female freinds that I would not give up. I'm fine with her having guy freinds and I expect the same.

• Nope... until she got over them, notta. If she wants a relationship, then she can't bring baggage with her from old boyfriends. It is not fair to paint me with the same brush as them.

If you can't open your heart to a new person fully then you need to be on the sidelines.

• Trust problems are fixable, so maybe. There'd have to be something really special about her though because dating someone who by default doesn't trust you is a pain in the ass.

• Well I want a girl who trust me, because a relationship without trust is worthless so my answer is probably no.

• no. it is not a good sign at all. i would give it a shot by telling that it annoys me but if it doesn't work, its better safe than sorry.

• Depends on the trust problems... what are they?

• Yes, trust problems aren't something you can magically fix and if it's the right person and he cares enough then he will work through the trust problems with her and make an effort to show her that he is someone that can be trusted. If he doesn't do that then he's not the right one.

• Maybe I can teach her how to trust again.

• In way yes because i know she would never cheat on me and i would never cheat on her. I would be tell he that i won't cheat and try my best to make her feel comfortable.

• I would if I liked her for other reasons

• Depends on what kinda trust problems and how severe they are.

• As long as their trust problems isn't borderline crazy, then I can't see any reason why not.

• It depends what the cause of the trust issues were.

• Trust issues can be sexy if they are expressed the right way.

• Sure.
    God knows masculinity has given women enough reasons to not trust us.

• no female is safe to date.

• Depends on how severe. I have trust issues myself so I'd understand her and try make her as comfortable as possible and hopefully we can both gain trust with each other at least. If she's a total paranoid person who will try to control everything I do, then no. If she is just someone who needs some time to gain trust due to earlier bad experiences, I'd probably give it a go.

• I have my own trust problems, so yes. I can understand not being able to truly trust people very well.

• Probably not