Do you think that in the next 10 years or so?

Do you think that in the next 10 years or so women will be paying for dates with no problem? Me and my boyfriend were talking about this and he said, "with the way society and gender roles are shifting the vast majority women will start paying for dates in the next 10 years." Do you think that is true?
  • Yes
  • No

87

Most Helpful Guy

• In a relationship I think girls pay sometimes already. I pay for most of the dates but occasionally my girlfriend will want to and I'm not going to say no lol... now if you're talking about first date type scenarios I don't think so.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Its always ok for men to be shallow on looks and not ok for women to be shallow for money. This just gets me. Maybe but expect women to at least to have higher expectations in the looks department, guys can't have it all.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I disagree. women like meghan trainor have torn down barriers of male judgement on body image, like being skinny