Guys, have you ever fallen in love with a woman without even dating her?

Do or have you ever fallen for a girl you dont really know? I have this guy that i have spoken to a few times and he asked me out but i had to reject him nicely because I am in a relationship (kind of on the way out) but still in a relationship, he knows were having problems.
Since i have rejected him he still hangs around me, says hi and smiles at me, even watches me, i can see his friends watching me and it looks like they report back to him if they see me.
Anyway my question is does he think he has a chance with me? And could he have strong feelings for me?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yes... my first and only time... married her eventually. First time i saw her was magic... the world melted and i could only think of her... i even failed my board exams a week later. I think he does feel like he has a chance with you... but you never know... only one way to find out...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE