First Date: Dinner or dinner and drinks?

I met this girl at the bar about 3 weeks ago, we clicked and eventually we got texting. Have seen her out a few times since and interest has been high. I have made out with her a couple of times.

She has agreed to meet up. I do genuinely like her at this point but am confused as to whether I should go for drinks or include dinner also?

It is a first proper date, I do not to go into expensive mode at this early point.

Thoughts?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what you want to do on the first date you want to party and talk and drink or party talk drink and eat and seat down and really talk

Most Helpful Guy

• So boring the ordinary dinner and drinks... think if something else dude... take her out somewhere cool... like maybe take her to bowling, or to a beach if you have one where you live... or maybe if you have a nice place where you can chill out take her there...
    A date if suppose to be fun... Dinner and drinks should is very common and too boring...

• Drinks leads to fun times brah, got to have the logistics in place.